Sunday 12th October 10am-1pm £21/£16
Bodywise,119 Roman Road London E2 0QN
Please book: tel 020 8981 6938 firstname.lastname@example.org
Warming fun workshop to suit all
Focus on feet, knees, hips and shoulder connections and alignment.
There’s a strange frenzy in my head,
of birds flying,
each particle circulating on its own.
Is the one I love everywhere?
Rumi - The book of Love
1. Lying Semi-Supine Yin hip releasing = Four points
Breath - hands on Chest and Mula Bandha
* Total flat front hands on ribcage - abdominal wall
Adhomukha Supine with partner’s hands on same places on back body
* Total flat front breath directed into back body = Four points awareness
2. Agnistambhasana (Fire Log pose, Victor’s box)
Pada Bandha squat-balance
3. Tadasana - Awareness of knees, four points, breath in back body, peripheral vision
Pada Bandha, Hastha bandha, Arm variations Garudasana Gomukhasana, Namaste 1
& 2 (use block if needed)
4. Balancing practice pose
5. Tadasana backbend
6. Trikonasana 1 & 2
7. Sarvangasana using chairs